Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun during summer break.

Yu's 24th birthday
Date : 7th August 2009
Location : The Garden Cafe, One Utama
Now only i update bcz i just created my new blog.

**Wild Mushroom Soup**
For those who like mushroom, they will definitely like it.
I don't like the taste.
I feel it's too pure.

**Chocolate**

**Rose Tea**

ey3ng & purple flower

The birthday boy was ordered a Lamb Shank
RM26.90
I think it is the most expensive meal on their menu
and it was recommended.
I don't really like lamb, so i just tasted a little bit.

**Carbonara**
i personally prefer carbonara spaghetti in Dave and Delicious.

Waiting for my dessert....

**Coconut Sorbet**
Each of the sorbet was priced at rm9.90
they used an empty coconut shell and topped it with coconut ice cream
it's quite creative to serve ice cream by using fruit theme.
do try it.

********************

After few weeks, i went there again with my shopping kaki -- Shirlyne & Rita
From 12-3pm on weekdays, they offer set lunch.
We arrived there around 3.05 pm
and luckily they still allowed us to order set lunch.

They've a variety of sorbets
That day i ordered an Orange Sorbet.
It tasted like orange + lemon.

**my shopping kaki**

No comments: