Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Graduation Day

Date : 24 Sep 2010
Location : One world Hotel

Last Friday was my Graduation ceremony.
This is my Once in a life &
now i am officially a Bachelor Degree Holder !
Due to the Once in a life,
i have to fly back from New Zealand
oh gosh.. it cost me $1800
i could buy myself a new laptop.
but it was kinda worth because
i could meet my lovely family and friends,
eat my long-missed food in kl.
* the only reason to convince myself.

Seriously, i dont like the graduation attire
i felt uncomfortable with that.
the graduation cap make my face look bigger.
The ceremony is rather long and crowded.
i guess KDU is trying to cut cost.
They cram all the University, Diploma and everything in one shot.
swt !!!

♥ My parents bought me a bouquet of sunflowers

Brother & me

me, pretty mum & sista *heart*

before rehearsal

Cindy, me, Gary and yu
Gary, plz take good care in UK :)

Cindy, me and Tata.
thx for everything ya...
love u :D

♥ Ferrero rocher from Rita.

bee with her super huge rilakkuma, cindy, eric, yu.


dear my BF - where r you when my convo ?! hmmp..
lolz...

good news to share :
yippie.. i get second class honour (upper division).
seriously,that time when i knw my result, i was kinda worried.
i wondered if i could do it.
but who knows....
hahaha... god bless me.
2010 really a Good year for me.
lalala.....

p/s : sick of taking plane now =.=




4 comments:

Miao-miao said...

Congratulation......

ey3ng said...

muackz.. thx ya.. :D my graduation photos vry ugly ar.

Miao-miao said...

Y said ugly?

ey3ng said...

i mean the package we bought 1. they make my face look vey big ar. zzz... next time u go my house, u will c it de la.