Wednesday, June 02, 2010

到处混的日子 - Fast Food

Burger Fuel = yummy ?

CN cheese
1/3 pound ground beef, melted cheddar, parmesan, salad, relish, aioli.
he strongly recommended this to me.
and it's really nice !
the spud fried is served with aioli dip.
his mom miss it a lot. :D

it is huge..

ya... it can cover up my Moon face.
so, plz believe me..
it is really big..


*********************

McD

THE BOSS - their favorite !
i mean ching, trav and kwong.
everytime i chat with trav,
im sure he will ask bout THE BOSS !
i wonder how nice is it..

i guess he was too hungry..
eat slowly la, my dear !
chew the food !

my Mighty Angus.

It includes two cheese slices, a rasher of bacon, red onion rings and mayonnaise
The Angus burger has larger beef patties than
standard McD's burger and somewhat juicier.

the only
thing i dont like is there is too much red onion.

No comments: